Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Facebook

"Don't friend you, liao! =P"

So I've just discovered this wonderful thing called Facebook.

Okay, so I'm alittle slow out there with all these weird thingamajigs; I actually thought that Facebook was a spin-off from the largely twit-popular social website that spawned from the pits of hell. And no, I will not mentions its name- It's not worthy enough. All I can say is that it starts with the letter F, and ends with the letter R, and rhymes with "fucker". *cough*

I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't have to write nonsensical testimonials for friends, nor did I have to pray for my friend-counter to increase in order for me to look "popular". Instead, I was invited to... as of count, 15 games. Yeah.

Fifteen.

Pets.
Ninjas vs Pirates.
Fight Club.
Haikoo Zoo.
Super Poke.
Human Pets.
Make a Baby. (I was -very- disappointed.)
Pirates.
Vampires.
Slayers.
Werewolves.
Zombies.
Water Fight!
Hobowars.
Warbook...

...I think there's still more.

What the fuck.

This is like Bonus.com, only better.

When I came online, I immediately got challenged to a fight by Mavis. Of which I lost horribly. Then I fought with Kayre. I died a death worse than... death. Then later on, Bernie had aliens abduct me, while I performed Sharon's vasectomy... and sticking chewing gum into April's hair, fighting Nimi with a light-sabre, bored Aaron to death with an old man telling stories...

... Lost yet?

Yeah. There's just too many damn things to do on Facebook. I sincerely apologise to everyone who I've mocked for having a Facebook addiction, because I find myself developing one myself. The games are too damn fun.

So, I was having tons of fun biting people with my werewolf, until some idiot that I didn't know came up to me and -added me as a friend-. I didn't know who he was, nor did he. He just wanted to "make friends". Right. I splashed his sorry ass with my 100 oz. water-filled fire hydrant, and deleted him from my list. Mwahaha.

Talk about weird people.

Then later on, a friend comes up to me on MSN, surprised that I actually joined a social website. It went something like this...

Friend: "You joined?"
Me: "Yeah. Join and add me as friend."
Friend: "Wtf."
Me: "??"
Friend: "Never thought you were the type that would actually be like this."
Me: "Like what?"
Friend: "Friend-whore."

Okay, what the fuck is a "friend-whore"?! One who participates in copulations with close aquaintances? Yes, please.

Since, you know, "the whole point of all these is to see how many friends you have".

Right. *rolls eyes*

He didn't see the point of creating a Facebook account for another social debacle, just because he feared that he would turn into a "friend-whore" like me.

Oei, harlo. If I consider you a friend, then you are a friend. If not, I wouldn't even bother talking to you. I add you because I want to -keep in touch- with you, not increase my friend-count, can? Anyway, don't add you, add strangers meh?

Because "I want to be friends with you". EEEEEE.

Think I'm like some people ar, must get 200 friends by the end of some period of time, meh? (True story.) I'd rather have my Fluffy-kins at level 20, my corsair pirate at level 80, and my foot up your ass.

Don't make me throw my hot potato at you.

So after he 'added' me as a friend (I can be pretty persuasive), I proceeded to bomb his sorry ass in Warbook. And Hobowars. And my entire werewolf/vampire/slayer/zombie entourage. It was to the point of which I had nothing else to throw at him did I "throw flowers" at him via 'SuperPoke!'.

That's what you get for being a douche.

Welcome to Facebook, friend. =)

Donovan did it again @ 5:41 AM



Every tag keeps this blog alive.
No tag, no post. :o





Donovan
OLD
24th March
Mugger
Composer
Choir-Boy
Lanky stick
LATIN Dancer
Emcee, Deejay!
Married to Music
Practical Romantic
Theravada Buddhist
Failed Basketballer
Big-ass Teddy Bear

Jack of all Trades
Master of Jack

Rivervale Primary School
Anderson Secondary School
Yishun Junior College
Ngee Ann Polytechnic - FMS
Singapore

Check him out on Facebook.

To know more about Don, click here .

--The stories here revolve about this certain individual called Donovan. Stories are mostly factual. Just ignore the hyperboles.

-I'm back to being personal.

--Donovan likes waffles and red apples.

-

--Posts will not be funny.

-Since you're already reading this excerpt, you might as well read through the archives.

--Donovan may be an unreliable narrator.

-Stories might not be factual.

--I'm repeating myself.

-This site is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox and painstakingly rendered to suit IE7. You like?

--Posts are ALWAYS back-dated, if you haven't noticed. It's called PROCRASTINATION.




Men's Best Friend
I'm Sorry You're Stupid
Do Bovine Fecal Matter?
Facebooking



Mother
The Night to Remember
Full Circle
Checkpoint Pt. 1
Checkpoint Pt. 2



A Letter to Pamela
Counter-Promenade!
A True-Blue Singaporean
An Introduction to Gaming
Econo-Academia




January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
April 2008



-Lazing in bed

-Declaring war on pimples

-Scribbling on lecture notes

-Hollering off-note at any and every song

-Swinging a big-ass sword around

-Hoop-after-hoop-after-hoop of basketball

-Taking long walks with Golden

-Smacking rubber plates on DrumMania

-Watching the sun rise while avoiding crabs on the beach

-Sitting in reallllllllly speedy cars

-Doing maths homework

-Bungee Jumping without harnesses



-Jack Johnson- Better Together

--Don McLean- Vincent

-Ragnarok Online- Prontera Theme Song

--DrumMania 9th mix- Mr Bobby

-Ragnarok Online- Streamside

--Do as Infinity- I Am

-Kingdom Hearts 2- Sanctuary

--Laura Pausini-La Solitudine

-David Tao Ze- Pu Tong Peng You

--HowL & J, Princess Hours OST- Perhaps Love

-Pussycat Dolls- Stickwitchu

--Peter Gabriel- Book of Love

-John Rutter- Et Misericordia




Agagooga
Beverly
Bleeding Dirt Doll
Desdemona
EngrishFunny
FAILblog
"G-Ster" Geraldine
[GM]Dave
Guttercat
HeartCrossings
Jia the Great!
Jing Da
Joooo~
Kayre
Kenny, Sia!
Lynnette
Mei Gui
Miss Pinkalot
PhantomLover
Sanukseeker
UglyFatChick
Vanessa the Crab
Xuan
Yuting
Zahd La Femme
Zhen Yang



Ctrl-Alt-Del
Cyanide and Happiness
Elijah and Azuu
Questionable Content



View my Stats


singapore blog directory








Omy.sg makes my chinese side tingle.